Information on the processing of personal data
Dear Sir or Madam,
With regard to the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of personal data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: Regulation), our Office in Gdynia informs about the principles of personal data processing:
I. Data Administrator
The Office in Gdynia of Kancelaria Drzewiecki, Tomaszek i Wspólnicy Sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Belwederska 23, 00-761 Warsaw, KRS number 0000297875 is administered and run by DT GDYNIA Renke i Partnerzy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych i Adwokatów with its registered seat in Gdynia, ul. Hryniewickiego 6C / 43, 81-340 Gdynia, KRS number 0000446972 hereinafter referred to as the “Office”. The Office carries out the processing of your personal data.
II. Data Protection Officer
No Data Protection Inspector has been appointed at the Office. In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact directly the e-mail address of the Office: [email protected] or in writing to the address of the Office.
III. Categories of personal data
The information relates to personal data obtained in a different way than from the data subject. The Office processes the following categories of data: identification data, address data and contact details.
IV. The purposes and legal basis for processing personal data
Personal data may be processed by the Office for the following purposes:
- establishing and pursuing own claims or defense against claims (the legal basis for the processing of personal data in this respect is the legally justified interest pursued by the Law Firm, i.e. Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation);
- performance and on the basis of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject (the legal basis for processing personal data in this respect is Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation);
- for archival (evidentiary) purposes which are the implementation of our legally justified interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (the legal basis for the processing of personal data in this respect is Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation);
- in order to recruit persons interested in work or cooperation with the Office (the legal basis for the processing of personal data in this respect is art.6 par.1 lit.c and art.6 par.1 lit.a of the Regulation).
in order to fulfill a legal obligation of the Office (the legal basis for the processing of personal data in this respect is Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation)
V. Information on the duration of personal data processing
The Office will store your personal data:
- in connection with the conclusion of the contract and for the purpose of its implementation – for the duration of the contract, and then for the period and to the extent required by law, as well as for the period necessary to establish and pursue own claims, defend against claims or expungement of record,
- in the scope of establishing and pursuing own claims or defense against submitted claims – until the prescription of potential claims arising from the contract or other title,
in the scope of fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the Office – for the period in which the law requires that the documentation should be kept and the obligations arising from you arising from it.
VI. Information on recipients of personal data
The data is intended for the Office and may be forwarded to the following recipients:
- entities and bodies to which the Office is obliged or authorized to disclose personal data on the basis of generally applicable law,
- entities processing personal data of the data subject on behalf of the Office on the basis of a contract entrusting the processing of personal data
VII. Decisions are not taken in an automated manner, including profiling.
VIII. The rights of the data subject
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request their rectification, deletion, transfer, and restriction of processing on the conditions arising from the Regulation. To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the Office, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the body supervising compliance with the Regulation in a situation where there is a suspicion that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
IX. Source of data origin
The information relates to personal data obtained in a different way than from the data subject. Your data may come from the principal (in the case of a power of attorney), statutory representative, as well as public sources.